Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Super Cracktina To The Rescue!!!!


Amy Winehouse has been hailed a hero after rescuing a woman.

The 'Rehab' singer dashed to the aid of 39-year-old Louise Williams who got into difficulties during a sailing lesson close to Amy's hotel in St. Lucia when a 6ft wave struck her boat, throwing her overboard onto rocks.

Louise told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "I was bowled over by her kindness. She went out of her way to help.

"A six-foot wave caught the boat and I went flying and hit a rock.

"Amy was on the beach 20 metres away and she ran across immediately and said, 'Let's have a look at you.' She picked me up and took me across to the showers and was constantly asking, 'Are you all right?' "

After helping Louise wash her cuts and fetching dry towels to wrap her in, Amy proudly posed for a picture with Louise, an admin worker from Plymouth.

Amy, 25, has spoken about the incident, saying: "I thought she was going to die."


Source

No comments: