Friday, January 23, 2009

Tranny Denies Engagement Rumor

Ten days ago, People reported Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady were engaged for real. And we believed them, because it's hard not to trust a magazine that's — in all seriousness — quite well-reported, yet also so colorful. But Gisele told Brazilian magazine Caras she's not engaged after all. The Boston Herald reports:

“I don’t know how people are so creative,” said Gi, who was back home in Brazil for São Paulo Fashion Week. “First they said he proposed to me in a plane. Imagine, it was Dec. 24, Christmas, we were flying to Boston, then there was some champagne and we celebrated the date.

“Ready? Someone deduced I was getting engaged! I received more than 100 e-mails from friends commenting about the proposal. Now there’s a new rumor, that he proposed to me on last Friday [sic]. I wasn’t even there, how can that be true?”

But all hope that the most beautiful people in the world will legally solidify their eternal happiness in each other's fatless arms is not lost. Gisele said she plans to marry Tom one day, but a date hasn't been set. And as for that big, fashionista wedding People's sources suggested we hold out for? Don't count on it. Also, contrary to rumors, Costa Rica might not be the wedding locale:

“This talk of Costa Rica must be for the fact I have a house there,” she said. “I don’t know yet if it’s going to be here or in another country, but what I know is that it’s going to be something small, a simple ceremony. I don’t like parties, I prefer something more intimate, just for the closest people.”

Fine. Dash our dreams. Gisele added she hopes to raise her kids in Brazil one day, though now her life is in the U.S. (where it belongs, ahem). But interestingly, Tom Brady has never even been to Brazil, and can't travel down there now to be with Gisele, who's walking in Sao Paulo Fashion Week, because he's injured and his doctors won't allow it. They've been together how long and he hasn't been to Brazil? Quick! Someone start a rumor that they're on the rocks because he refuses to go home with her.


Source

No comments: