Thursday, February 05, 2009

Miley Thinks Asians Have "Goofy" Face


The world's #1 hillbilly prostitot, Miley Cyrus, has finally responded to that picture of her making "ching chong" face while the lone Asian makes "I'm Miley Cyrus high on moonshine" face. Miley thinks we all have chitterlings for brains, because she says she was just making a "goofy" face. You heard it directly from the trailer trash pony's mouth. Asians have goofy faces!

Miley wrote on her blog:

"I've also been told there are some people upset about some pictures taken of me with friends making goofy faces! Well, I'm sorry if those people looked at those pics and took them wrong and out of context!

In NO way was I making fun of any ethnicity! I was simply making a goofy face. When did that become newsworthy? It seems someone is trying to make something out of nothing to me. If that would of been anyone else, it would of been overlooked! I definitely feel like the press is trying to make me out as the new 'BAD GIRL'!

I feel like now that Britney is back on top of her game again, they need someone to pick on! Lucky me! haha Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know what is on my heart. You guys know me and have been by my side every step of the way! You guys know my heart and know the most important things to me are my friends, family, fans, and GOD! In NO WAY do I want to disappoint any of you! But, when I have made mistakes in the past, I feel like I've owned up to them and apologized."

Miley, we're not one of your broken condom cousins. When everyone in the room is making "Me Chinese, Me Play Joke" eyes in front an Asian, we know it's not just a "goofy face."


All Miley had to say what "I'm just being Miley," which to all of us means "I'm just a dumb bitch!" We would have understood. Dumb bitches just can't help it.


DListed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miley is the worst kind of racist, one that doesn't know she is one. and that asian sell-out, its just as sad that he lets his "white masters" make fun of him...

good luck miley, u r the next birtney.