Monday, March 02, 2009

Where Does The Line Start?


Matthew Goode, star of that Watchmen shit, has a little something to say haters who think he's the wrong bitch for the role of Andrew Veidt/Ozymandias. Put a panty pudding-proof towel under your chair, because I know how you whores get when a dude talks dirty. Filthy.

According to The Sun, Matthew said, “The negative feedback is relayed by my friends. I think the fanboys aren’t particularly happy – there are a load of people they’d have rather had in before me It’s already being slated before they’ve seeing anything. But if fanboys still hate the film after going and seeing it, they can all line up and suck my dick. I don’t give a fuck. I’m having a child and that’s more important to me – so I don’t give a fuck. Grow a dick.”

Don't threaten me with a good time, Matthew. YOU SUCK! And now I will, thank you very much. A promise is a promise.

And if I tell Matthew he's a caca stain on modern cinema, will he pull my hair a bit? What if I say they should have called it WatchSHIT, will he throw in a dick slap? Also, what do I have to say to get to trim his ring of nipple hair?

I feel like Matthew needs to pass out a menu, because I want to know what my options are.


DListed

No comments: