Monday, April 20, 2009

Nicole Richie Loves BritBrit

Socialite Nicole Richie is a "huge fan" of Britney Spears and expressed her love for the pop star on a recent blog she posted after attending Britney's concert in Los Angeles.

"Friday night I went to the Britney Spears concert and had the time of my life," she writes on her blog. "I have been a huge Britney fan since I was 16 and have been to all of her concerts. I think I went to five shows of her last tour."

Nicole also posted some of her favorite pictures from the show and called Britney's performance "the best concert I’ve seen in a while."

"I have been looking forward to seeing her back on stage for years, and it was amazing! It was really hard to get pictures because she never stood still," Nicole says of her photography. "I yelled and asked her to but she was too busy tending to her 50,000 other fans."


Source

No comments: