Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Speaking Of La Lohan....Is She Moving To The UK????

Heads up, British Celebitches! Lindsay Lohan says she prefers London to New York, and she wants to move there “tomorrow”. Haha, first we made you take Madonna, now you’re going to get La Lohan! Lindsay likes London because she thinks Londoners are “less judgmental”… which I actually doubt. Londoners - perhaps the English people in general - are not as Puritanical as the average American, but I truly believe the British and Americans can agree on one thing: the right to be judgy.

Lohan also talks about how much she loved Britney Spears when she was younger, and when both of them weren’t batsh*t insane. Some people may read a lot into Lindsay’s statement that at the time, she would “want to be chased by the paparazzi” like Britney, but back then, every little girl wanted to do everything Britney did. Metro-UK has more:

Lindsay Lohan said her teenage desire to be like Britney Spears drove her to chase fame.

The volatile actress admits: ‘Seeing Britney Spears when I was 13 years old, I was like, I want to be chased by the paparazzi. Little did I know. It’s so strange and surreal.’

Meanwhile, the newly single star, 22, has hinted she may move to London in a bid to escape all the unwanted attention.

Lohan says: ‘I like Notting Hill a lot. I also often stay with a friend in Chelsea. I’d move there tomorrow. I prefer London of New York. The people are less judgmental.’


Source

No comments: