Friday, May 15, 2009

Ryan O'Neal To Finally Marry Farrah Fawcett...For Money????

For 30 years Ryan O'Neal has never wanted to marry Farrah Fawcett. Not once. But, now that she is in bed dying and he can see her money slipping away from his greedy meth hands he wants to get married. At a red carpet premiere last night for the documentary starring Farrah, Ryan tried to make it sound like he was being a good guy and really wrestling with the marriage decision.

Entertainment Tonight asked him if he was going to marry her and he replied,"I'd do that, I would do that. She's still a little bit hesitant. I'm working though, I'm working. You know she's been married, I've been married. She's said, 'We have a good thing.' But I said 'you said that 30 years ago, shouldn't there be a sea change?' Maybe there is, you never know."

This guy is unbelievable. Tell me again why there needed to be a red carpet for some NBC documentary. Just show the thing on television, let people watch it and cry if they want to and hopefully it is something that gets people talking and makes some type of contribution in the fight against cancer. Listening to Ryan O'Neal get interviews and a bunch of new fame off this disgusts me, because, lets face it he is a disgusting guy.

I can't believe he is actually trying to convince her to marry him. There are ways for him to be kept out of the money even if they get married, but, honestly, not knowing anything about her estate, I would say he thinks he can pocket some money if he marries her. I don't know why he would be so adamant about it now. He wasn't acting this way before she got cancer.


CDAN

No comments: