Friday, July 10, 2009

Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!!! Pick Me!!!!!!

Just when we thought Ryan Reynolds couldn't get any cuter, he goes and says something adorable. According to the 32-year-old star of The Proposal, he and wife Scarlett Johansson have plans to adopt a child.

Reynolds tells British Glamour, "My oldest brother is adopted and I have every intention of adopting at some time. I'm very grateful for having my brother in my life. I couldn't be more pro-adoption. There are plenty of kids in the world that need it." If those abs haven't won you over, then that last bit should have sealed the deal.

But until Ryan's ready to start a family with Scarlett, he's busy promoting his latest romantic comedy with Sandra Bullock. And just for that reason, he hit up his native Canada to appear on MuchMusic's Much on Demand on Canadian television.


Source

No comments: