Thursday, August 13, 2009

Shia's Hand Is Without A Bandage Now!!!!


Seriously, can I please be Shia LaBeouf? First he got to be in Indiana Jones 4, and I don't care what you thought about that movie, that's awesome! And now the kid is getting even more awesome folks to star with him in Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps, the Oliver Stone-directed sequel to the 1980's classic.

Variety reports that Oscar-nominee Frank Langella has been tapped to play Lewis Zabel, a broker who mentors Shia's character and plays a huge role in the film's plot. So let me get this straight - Shia gets to be in a movie with Frank Langella, Michael Douglas, possibly Josh Brolin and it is directed by Oliver Stone?

That is so totally not cool. If your hand weren't already busted I'd bust it out of jealously. I mean, I wouldn't actually do that, but you get where I'm going with this. I guess as long as he's donating money to charity I can't hate him, right? Go ahead Shiantologists. Worship your god.


Source

No comments: