Wednesday, November 15, 2006

George Clooney - Sexiest Man Alive


George Clooney, 45, has earned for the second time People magazine's 'Sexiest Man Alive' honor.
"Brad's going to be upset," jokes Clooney, referring to his pal and Oceans 13 co-star Brad Pitt, who is also a two-time honoree. "He's enjoyed that mantle. I'd say 'Sexiest Man Alive' to him and he'd go, 'Two-time.' So that's been taken away. We used to call him Two Time."

With his signature sense of humor, Clooney tells People, on stands Friday, that the pressure of being named Sexiest Man is near unbearable. "There are all the events you have to show up for. The sash you have to wear ...it's embarrassing."

The actor also sounds off in People about his love life, saying sense of humor is the No. 1 quality he finds "most attractive" in a woman. "It's not the first thing you notice at 21, but it's the first thing you notice now," he says. "You also have to have a sense of humor about my life. It certainly has had an effect on relationships, but I would bet less of an effect than my own issues or insecurities."

And for those hoping he has softened on his no-marriage-for-me stance: Not yet. "I've been married (to actress Talia Balsam in the early '90s) It's not something I'm looking out for. The truth is, I'm really happy."

Source

No comments: