Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Trash 2 Trash = LOVE


As reported in the new issue of Star, Britney Spears' working relationship with top hip-hop producer Jonathan "J.R." Rotem, 31 — who's been working with Brit on her upcoming new album — appears to have turned into something a little more personal!

The duo were photographed kissing and getting cozy during a night out together in L.A. on Dec. 11. Is this the start of something serious between Britney and Jonathan? (He also co-wrote three songs on the new album by Spears' estranged husband Kevin Federline!) To find out, Star spoke exclusively with J.R.'s father, Doron Rotem — but it seems daddy's been kept in the dark about his son's famous new love interest.

"I actually saw those pictures too, but Jonathan didn't tell me anything about that," Doron, 58, a Berkeley, Calif.-based computer science researcher tells Star. "Jonathan's worked with Britney, but that's all I know — that's all he's told me."

Has J.R. ever introduced Britney to his family? "I haven't met her," says Doron. "Honestly, he's so busy so we barely get to see him. If there is something going on, I don't think it's serious. You know, they're just pictures. Photographers catch a moment and the headlines start to go wild!"

WTF is wrong with Britney? Me thinks she's just using him for publicity and vice versa.... I mean, why would he go to The Ivy but to be seen and photographed???? But then again, Britney might be just thinking about her kids not having a Daddy and she things this guy could be it..... I mean (again), you have to kiss countless frogs before you meet your prince charming, right?

In a totally related news, TMZ reports:

Hooking up with Britney Spears doesn't get you as far as it used to.

Two nights after cameras spotted music producer "J.R." Rotem locking lips with the Britster at The Grove, her rumored rebound guy tried to use his newfound star power to get into Hollywood hotspot, Hyde. Sadly for him, but amusing for us, Rotem got denied.
Source
Pic
TMZ

No comments: