Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jordan Talks About Big Breast


Ever since she had some of the marzipan siphoned off her novelty breasts last year, it seems as though Jordan can't open her mouth without banging on about the merits of having a smaller chest.

Fewer trips to the chiropractor and less chance of popping one of those bad boys and getting sugary goo all over you legs, for a start.

She had her joke tits reduced from 32G to 32D, so she's hardly Katie Flat Chest now.

"My boobs were nine years old," she said. "My implants had dropped and I wanted to go smaller."

Such lovely imagery.

"I've been there with big boobs. They are out of fashion."

In fashion in a circus freak way she must mean. Wasn't that Victorian times? And when asked if she was addicted to surgery, she said:

"Some people take it to extremes. Mine are subtle changes. There will always be people out there who say I have got a problem, but I would rather have a designer body than a designer outfit. Luckily, I can afford both. But I don't believe in having surgery to look like anybody else."

I was about to say it's not as if anyone would want to look like her, but then the penny dropped...

Jodie Marsh.


Holy Moly

No comments: