Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Love Saved Kylie


Olivier Martinez - who was described by Kylie as "the most honourable man I've met" during her illness - insists he did everything he possibly could for his lover.

He told Cosmopolitan magazine: "I didn't think about myself at the time. All I did was try my best in the situation. It's important to be honest with yourself. What you say should be what you do. Don't just say, 'I love you'. Show it."

The 41-year-old French star has also revealed his attitude towards death changed when he was involved in a horrific motorbike accident more than a decade ago.

He said: "I broke my back in a motorcycle accident and came close to dying.

Doctors told me I'd end up in a wheelchair but I was lucky. The accident helped me learn the true price of life. It put everything in perspective - money, fame. However, I'm no longer afraid of dying, I'm afraid of suffering."

Source

No comments: