Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holy Hotness In Tears


Angelina Jolie was reduced to tears while talking about her late mother Marcheline Bertrand yesterday (17.11.08).

The 33-year-old beauty - whose French-Canadian mom died in January 2007 - couldn't contain her emotions when she was asked about the late actress at a press conference for her new film 'Changeling' in London.

Angelina said: "She was really sweet and was never angry - she couldn't swear to save her life. But when it came to her kids, she was really fierce and so this is very much her, her story.

"She was the woman I related to, who had that elegance and strength through just knowing what was right."

Angelina - who confirmed she will replace Tom Cruise in new spy thriller 'Edwin A. Salt' - also denied claims she is retiring.

The actress, who raises six children with partner Brad Pitt, added: "I'm not making some retirement announcement. I have a big family and a lot of responsibility at home, and I have the good fortune to financially not have to work all the time.

"I just feel privileged that I get to be home a lot. But maybe eventually I'll stop acting."


Female First

No comments: