Friday, December 12, 2008

Holy Bradley Talks About Holy Hotness


In the new issue of Rolling Stone (out Friday), Brad Pitt says his new fantasy drama The Curious Case of Benjamin Button got him thinking about his own mortality.

"Angie and I do not fight anymore," he says. "What occurred to me on this film, and also with the passing of her mother [actress Marcheline Bertrand in 2007], is that there's going to come a time when I'm not going to get to be with this person anymore. I'm not going to get to be with my children anymore. Or friends, people I love and respect. And so, if we have a flare-up, it evaporates now." Adds the actor, 44, "I don't want to waste time being angry at someone I love."

During the interview, Pitt also gets defensive about Jolie, with whom he has six children.

Asked about a recent New York Times article stating how good Jolie is at controlling the press, Pitt says, "It sounded to me like the story made Angie out to be manipulative in some way. She is savvy."
He continues, "I get defensive. [They're] talking about not only the woman I love, but one of the people on this planet who I have the greatest respect for. I think she's as honorable as anyone I've ever met. He adds Jolie got him into flying.

"She's definitely more experienced," he says. "Yeah, she's badass."

As for his favorite Jolie film?

Their 2005 action flick Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

Why?

"Because you know ... six kids," he says. "Because I fell in love."


Source

No comments: