Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Get Your Refunds Now!!!!!

MICHAEL JACKSON has told fans he is fuming with concert promoters for booking 50 shows in London.

The Thriller star told fans outside his LA dance studio he wanted to take his live extravaganza across the globe - and only perform a handful of gigs at the O2.

But he didn't get his wish, and a deal was struck for Jacko's monster 50-date residency after the initial block of 10 he'd agreed to sold out.

He claims he only learned of the extra 40 bookings when he awoke to the news one morning.

The ailing King Of Pop is now panicking he's not physically strong enough to cope with the gruelling schedule, insisting his small appetite makes it hard for him to perform.

After practicing his moves at the Burbank Studios, Jacko, 50, greeted devoted fans waiting outside - and blew off some steam in the process.

He said: "Thank you for your love and support, I want you guys to know I love you very much.

"I don't know how I'm going to do 50 shows. I'm not a big eater - I need to put some weight on.

"I'm really angry with them booking me up to do 50 shows. I only wanted to do 10, and take the tour around the world to other cities, not 50 in one place.

"I went to bed knowing I sold 10 dates, and woke up to the news I was booked to do 50."

Last month, Jacko had 80,000 fans up in arms after the opening dates of his residency were delayed.

The concerts were due to kick off on July 8 but the opening night has been pushed back five days, with the others now scheduled for March.

Last week it emerged Jackson may have to axe more dates as he continues his battle with skin cancer.


Source

No comments: